Dorothy Impey Home
Dorothy Impey Home is taking precautions to minimize the risk of COVID-19 within our facility and to maintain the safety of staff, residents and visitors.
VISITOR ENTRY IS CURRENTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Contact Dorothy Impey Home on (03) 8102 2400 for information.
• Yes, facility tours are operating
• Yes, we are accepting new admissions
Please note that appropriate staff are only available during office hours
to arrange tours and discuss resident admissions.
The office is not open on Public Holidays.
Monday, 1st June 2020
VISITOR ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
*VISITOR ENTRY IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY*
As a condition of entry, you agree to the following:
• Prior to entry, your temperature will be checked by staff.
• Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands at every opportunity whilst in the facility.
• Visitors under the age of 16 are not allowed to visit.
• Abide by social distancing practices i.e. Maintain a 1.5m distance from others; limit touching.
• Entry is limited to no more than two visitors per resident, per day (for a one hour maximum visit).
• Visitors are limited to the resident’s room or outdoors.
• Do not move around the facility or join groups.
• Agree to leave if asked.
• As of 1st May, 2020 all visitors must have had the 2020 Influenza Vaccination and provide documented proof
• Please limit speaking with other residents and staff except if necessary.