Dorothy Impey Home
Dorothy Impey Home is taking precautions to minimize the risk of COVID-19 within our facility and to maintain the safety of staff, residents and visitors.
VISITOR ENTRY IS CURRENTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Contact Dorothy Impey Home on (03) 8102 2400 for information.
• Yes, facility tours are operating
• Yes, we are accepting new admissions
Please note that appropriate staff are only available during office hours
to arrange tours and discuss resident admissions.
The office is not open on Public Holidays.
Thursday, 2nd July 2020
VISITOR ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
VISITOR ENTRY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
RING 8102 2400 DURING OFFICE HOURS TO BOOK.
(Please book well ahead to ensure your time is available).
MONDAY TO FRIDAY FROM 10AM – 5PM (i.e. Last appointment is 4PM)
*SATURDAY & SUNDAY FROM 10AM – 4PM (i.e. Last appointment is 3PM)
*Please choose either Saturday OR Sunday (not both). Our daily visitor limit is 30 people.
As a condition of entry, you agree to the following:
- Do not visit if you have are/been unwell with cold/flu symptoms or have come into contact with someone who is/has been unwell.
- Prior to entry, your temperature will be checked by staff.
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands at every opportunity whilst in the facility.
- Visitors under the age of 16 are not allowed to visit.
- Abide by social distancing practices i.e. Maintain a 1.5m distance from others; limit touching.
- Entry is limited to no more than two visitors (visiting at the same time) per resident,
per day (for a one hour maximum visit).
- Visitors are limited to the resident’s room or outdoors.
- Do not go into communal areas such as the lounge or dining rooms.
- Do not move around the facility or join groups.
- Agree to leave if asked.
- As of 1st May, 2020 all visitors must have had the 2020 Influenza Vaccination and provide documented proof.
- Please limit speaking with other residents and staff except if necessary.
- If you miss your appointment time please call us to let us know as we are limiting the amount of visitors in the building at any one time.
If you have concerns about how we are managing visiting,
please let me know or contact:
Older Persons Advocacy Network on PH: 1800 700 600
Or Age Care Quality and Safety Commission on PH: 1800 951 822