Dorothy Impey Home
AS OF FRIDAY, 23RD APRIL, 2021
- Visiting times are Monday to Sunday from 10:00am to 11:45am and 12:45pm to 5:00pm.
- There are now NO limitations on the purpose of your visit, the number of visitors OR length of your visit.
- If you have visited any of the “Covid Hot Spots”, we ask that you do not visit. Please refer to www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus for more information.
- Please remember social distancing where possible.
- Ensure you wear a surgical mask at all times whilst on the premises. The mask needs to cover both your mouth and nose. Please do not remove it during your visit.
- You will need to sign yourself in and out and complete a declaration form each time you visit, as per government regulation. There is a QR code option to replace the Declaration form. You will also be asked to take your temperature when signing in. Please be patient at Reception as this process takes time and you may have to wait if other visitors are ahead of you.
- Visiting is still limited to the Residents bedrooms; please do not go into the common areas such as the lounge/dining room. You are more than welcome to go out into the garden or speak to us for guidance.
- Taking Residents out - You will need to complete a form at Reception each time and please make sure the Nurse on duty is aware that the Resident has gone out. If you need to take a Resident out for a medical appointment, please remember to be safe, use hand sanitizer and don’t forget to take a mask. Also, we ask that Residents do not go to Shopping Centres.