Precautions in Dorothy Impey Home
Due to recent events happening Dorothy Impey Home has increased our Infection Control Procedures in place for staff, residents and visitors to minimize the risk of COVID-19 within our facility.
As of Wednesday, 1st, April 2020 Visiting hours will be restricted to:
Monday-Friday: 1pm to 4pm
Saturday: No visitors
Sunday: 1pm to 4pm
These hours restrictions are subject to change.
Please note that appropriate staff are only available during office hours to arrange tours and discuss resident admissions. The office is not open on Public Holidays.
Thursday, 26th March 2020
Dorothy Impey Home is taking extra precautions in our facility to minimize risk and safety of staff, residents and visitors.
Do not come in if:
- You have been overseas in the last 14 days or have been in contact with a known friend or family member from overseas.
- If you have been suffering from virus symptoms such as fever, cough, fatigue or shortness of breath in the past 14 days.
- You are not prepared to follow facility procedures or staff directions
- You are under the age of 18
As a condition of entry, you must agree to the following:
- Upon entry, your temperature will be checked by staff prior entry.
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands at every opportunity whilst in the facility
- Social distancing practices are now in place e.g. keep your distance from others; limit touching.
- Entry is limited to no more than two visitors per resident, per day. Visitors can stay for a maximum of one hour each visit
- Visitors are limited to the residents room or outdoors.
- Do not move around the facility or join groups.
- Agree to leave if asked.